Updated to play quicker and more supportive, the Viper Ultra II CLAY offers ultimate levels of cushioning. The K-PU upper not only provides a sharp look to this shoe but adds confidence, stability and breathability when moving quickly on the court. Enerturn cushioning technology is a shock absorbing system in the midsole which disperses the negative forces of impact and returns that energy to the player with each step they take. The anti torsion system helps hold your feet in place while the reinforced toe cap helps keep this shoe durable. Players valuing support and comfort will appreciate what this shoe has to offer.
- Upper: K-PU upper with mesh combines for plush comfort, support and breathability.
- Reinforced toe cap for added durability.
- Midsole: Moulded EVA midsole with Enerturn technology for plush cushioning under foot with excellent energy return.
- Heel Control technology ensures correct heel support during play.
- Outsole: Durable rubber outsole with PuntoFlex technology for excellent traction and court feel.
- The modified herringbone tread pattern is great for any court surface.
- Weight: 369 grams (US size 10.5)
- Colour: Blue / White
Men's Footwear & Apparel
Announcements Mailing List
Hear about the newest men's footwear and apparel and specials as soon as they hit.
All email addresses are kept confidential and used soley by Tennis Only for the above purpose.