ATP star Milos Raonic's shoe of choice gets a subtle update with the introduction of the MC 996v2. The upper is now lined in a full foot TPU cage for better flexibility without sacrificing support. The shoe is built on a lightweight REVLite midsole for fast-feeling support and cushioning, and the tread pattern on the outsole is upgraded to offer better traction and durability. The fast, low to the ground feel is preserved so that you'll be flying around the court all day, making this a great speed-oriented offering for the aggressive player.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. This is the medium D width. Arch support is slightly lower than average. No break-in required.
- Upper: Full foot TPU cage over a layer of mesh for excellent flexibility, ventilation and support.
- Midsole: REVLite midsole technology offers lightweight and durable support while ProBank technology in the forefoot guides the foot into the proper position during aggressive lateral cuts.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber outsole in a full herringbone tread pattern offers excellent durability and traction on any court surface. 6 month durability guaranteed.
- Weight: 442 grams (US size 10.5)
- Colour: Bright Cherry / Navy Blue
Pros Endorsing This Item
Men's Footwear & Apparel
Announcements Mailing List
Hear about the newest men's footwear and apparel and specials as soon as they hit.
All email addresses are kept confidential and used soley by Tennis Only for the above purpose.