New Balance's top of the line shoe for lightweight performance gets updated with a brand new knit upper. Now softer and more comfortable right out of the box, the new upper material gives the shoe a more modern look and feel. ATP superstar Milos Raonic's shoe of choice continues to ride very low to the ground, keeping you completely connected to your movement and providing a stable base. The herringbone tread pattern on the outsole provides a grippy feel on any court surface and is backed by New Balance's six month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is slightly snug out of the box but opens up to medium once broken in. Arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Brand new knit upper for a soft, comfortable feel out of the box. Reinforced areas on the toe and medial side add extra stability and durability.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning and support under foot. ProBank technology protects the foot during aggressive lateral cuts.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber outsole in a full herringbone tread pattern provides great traction and durability on any court surface. Backed by a six month durability guarantee.
- Weight: xxx grams (US size 10.5)
- Color: Blue / White
Pros Endorsing This Item
Men's Footwear & Apparel
Announcements Mailing List
Hear about the newest men's footwear and apparel and specials as soon as they hit.
All email addresses are kept confidential and used soley by Tennis Only for the above purpose.