Tennis Only always wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. In the event the item doesn't fit or you simply change your mind no problem, all items can be returned within 60 days from the invoice date.
A Returns Form can be found on the back of your invoice or download the form below.
Please send all returns or exchanges to:
Tennis Only Returns52 McCoy StMyaree, WA 6154
Purchase a Return Shipping Label for only $10.00
Posting items back to us can sometimes be costly. A Return Shipping Label can be purchased directly from Australia Post for only $10.00.
- Return Shipping Label will be emailed instantly to your nominated email.
- Simply print the Return Label, place it on the box the item arrived in and take it to your local Australia Post Office.
- Returns are shipped via Standard Australia Post.
- Please allow 5-7 days for returns to arrive back to Tennis Only.
- All Exchanges will be posted from Tennis Only back to the customer Free Of Charge.
- Return labels can only be used within Australia.
All racquets must be in new condition, showing no signs of use (i.e. ball fuzz, plastic removed from handle, scrapes on bumper guard, etc.) to receive a full refund (excluding string).
Shoes must be returned in the condition they were received.Please use the box the shoes were shipped in to return shoes. Do not place any shipping labels or tape directly on the shoe box.Please make sure shoes do not have any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.Please send the shoes with a note stating if you would like credit or an exchange.
All apparel must be returned unwashed and unworn with original tags still attached.Apparel that has been worn or washed cannot be returned or exchanged.